7 tips to keep you one step ahead of your competitors. http://ow.ly/kYws7
Today’s words from Joel Osteen – act on that “prompting” and reach out to someone today!
“When you see someone who is struggling, a co-worker who is discouraged, a friend who is not up to par, how do you respond? Our words can be what keeps a person going; our compliments can put a spring back into their step. Now more than ever, we need to automatically let the encouragement flow. We need to tell others how much we love them, how we value them, and tell them that they are talented and creative. Always remember, with your words you carry life-giving water. You carry hope, healing, encouragement and new beginnings, and you can pour it out everywhere you go.”
This week’s question comes from one of our customers in Florida. He is an insurance agent and is looking for a way to send a thank you card from his company to clients he does business with, without having to recreate the card & text each time. This is called creating a “campaign”. A campaign can be set up as a 1-card or multi-card campaign. These cards remain in the user’s account and can be accessed over and over again, with the ability to make changes as necessary with each client, but without recreating the entire card, thus saving the user valuable time.
To send a campaign, follow these steps:
1. From your SendOutCards menu, select “Create a Campaign”.
2. Name the campaign and ensure your return address is the one you want printed on the envelope.
3. Choose the card, add your message, images, QR codes, etc. and click “Save Campaign”.
4. From your SendOutCards Main Menu screen, click the “Contacts” link at the top of the page.
5. To send a campaign to a group, select the group at the bottom of the page and click the “Find Contact” button. If you only wish to send the campaign to one individual, just search for that one person using one of the fields under Find a Contact and then clicking on the “Find Contact” button.
6. Once you have group (or individual) listed, un-check anyone you don’t want to send the campaign to. The campaign will only be sent to people that are checked in this list.
7. At the top left will click on Select Campaign drop-down menu and pick the campaign you want to be sent.
8. Click on the “Send Campaign to Checked” button.
9. A confirmation of how much the campaign is going to cost will appear. If you have enough credits & postage in your account, you can either continue by clicking the “Yes” button or cancel by pressing the “No” button.
10. If you do not have enough to send the campaign, you will be prompted to purchase the additional credits & postage required to send the campaign. This will open a new tab or window and take you to the Purchase Products page. Once you are finished you can return to sending the campaign.
A campaign can be set up to send cards at automated intervals, such as weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or whenever you want a card sent to a client on an ongoing basis. Postcards can also be set up as campaigns, or a combination of postcards, 2-panel & 3-panel greeting cards can be used in one campaign. Gifts & gift cards can also be sent with a campaign.